- Rich buffet – breakfast according to sportsmen’s needs.
- Dinner with 2 main courses and great vegetable and salad buffet (vegetarian alternatives every day)
- Water and house wine at dinner time
- 1 entrance per day (duration: 2h40 minutes) at the Natural Harmony Path: Hydromassage, Sauna, ice waterfall, Turkish bath, steam bath, roman bath, Kneipp footbath, wasser Paradise, emotional showers, 2 thermal swimming pools, relax area;
- Bathrobe, bath towel, bathing cap, flip-flops
- Free entrance to Technogym-Gym, tennis court, use of sticks for Nordic walking, fresh fruit and infusions at the Spa, City Bikes, Free Wi-FI, Internet point, free entry in our thermal park, car parking.
- Medical check up (every day a doctor is here available at your disposal)
Many other details and utilities and GPS- operational characteristics.
- 6 new bike-routes on https://frattatermebike.com/en/itineraries/ (GPX FILES OF THE ROUTES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- Guided tours by our Guide Riccardo
- Closed and safety bike-room and work bench for small repairs
- Pocket lunch upon request
- Free entry in our thermal park
- 1 wine tasting in the Sant’Andrea winery in Fratta Terme
- Sportshirt wash
Internet point, City Bike,
Nordic Walking sticks
Fresh Fruit and Infusions at the Spa
In our natural harmony path sportsmen may relax. In particular, the iodine and bromide salt water gives cyclists and sportsmen many benefits. The water relaxes muscles and relieves muscle ache by making the respiratory system work better.
It is not a case that astronauts choise thermal water from Fratta Terme for their own rehab, thanks to the agreement made with the Russian aerospace company. After a really long journey up in space, astronauts normally lose their musculature and it is important that the body recovers it in a really short time.
According to academic and scientific researches established that the rehab in our iodine and bromide salt thermal water makes the process faster than in a swimming-pool with regular water.
Our guide Riccardo Guberti knows very well our surroundings and can show our cycling guests the best and quietest streets. Moreover, he can narrate the worth-knowing about our region, culture and customs. There is also the possibility to organize visits and wine tasting.